Official languages of the conference are Kazakh, Russian, English.
Location of the conference – Institute of Information and Computational Technologies CS MES RK
It is expected that the reports will be published:
– in the conference proceedings, which will be published by the beginning of the conference (template for report). The report should be submitted through the registration form, in Kazakh and Russian and sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
– extended versions of the selected reports in English will be published in special proceedings included in the Scopus and Clarivate Analytics databases (template). Publication of articles (extended versions of selected reports) is planned after the conference and the review process.
Articles in the standard design for Scopus and Clarivate Analytics should be sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked “for the journal”.
- Application and abstracts submission deadline September 15, 2019
- Conference period September 25-29, 2019
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE’S ADDRESS:
Institute of Information and Computational Technologies, offices 105, 106, 110, Pushkin str.125, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Phone: 8(727) 272 79 05; 272 45 59; 272 73 27; Fax: 8(727) 272 37 11
Chair of the International Program Committee:
Members of the International Program Committee:
Academic secretaries of the conference:
Members of the organizing Committee:
The conference will be held in Gylym ordasy,
28 Shevchenko str., Almaty, Kazakhstan,
from 25 to 29 september 2019. Tel.num.: +7 – 727- 272-37-11;
+7 – 727 -272-73-27; +7 – 727 -272-39-13.
IV – International scientific conference «Computer science and Applied Mathematics», Institute
of information and Computational Technologies.
- Institute of Information and Computational Technologies CS MES RK (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- University «Turan»
- Lublin Technical University, (Lublin, Poland)
- «Academy of science» (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
|September 25, 2019 (Wednesday)|
|09.00-18.00||Day of arrival, registration of participants|
|September 27, 2019 (Friday)|
|09.00-09.30||Conference openings. Welcome speech of conference chairs and guests|
|16.00-17.30||Advanced scientific council dedicated to 70th anniversary of professors T.N. Biyarov, Waldemar Wojcik and the 60th birthday of professor Y.N. Amirgaliyev|
|September 26, 2019 (Thursday)|
|11.00-12.30||Presentation of the book “Өнегелі өмір”
(Venue: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Red Hall)
|September 28, 2019 (Saturday)|
|September 29, 2019 (Sunday)|
|09.00-13.00||Departure of guests|
|Contact phone numbers:|
|Сhair Mamyrbayev Orken||+7 777 366 27 27|
|Co-chair Akhmetov Yelzhas||+7 701 757 27 97|
|Scientific Secretary Yunicheva Nadiya||+7 777 257 16 91|
|+7 727 272-73-27|
|+7 727 272-39-13|
|+7 727 272-78-26|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Please note that The Editorial Board reserves the right not to include papers that do not meet the requirements.
1. Papers may be submitted in Kazakh, Russian or English languages according to the template.
2. Papers are accepted via e-mail to email@example.com until August 15, 2019.
3. File name of a report shall contain only Arabic numerals and Latin letters: Section number. Author’s name (first co-author!) with the initials.
Report title (abbreviation) by transliteration. For example: 1. Ivanov A.F. Izmerenie soprotivleniya.doc
4. The text of the papers should be typed in text editor Microsoft Word and font -Times New Roman
Margins: top – 2 cm; bottom – 2 cm; left – 2,5 cm; right – 2.5 cm.
Papers should be prepared in the following order:
Title of the report
Title should be typed in uppercase letters, bold (font size 14 PT) and centered between the left and right margins.
Please note that there should not be a dot after the title!
Surnames and initials of authors:
Name of authors should be typed in lowercase lettersIn case of more than one author the names the names are written in a row, separated by commas.
Font – bold, font size – 14 PT, centered.
The organization name should be typed in lowercase letters.
Font – italic, font size – 13 PT, centered.
Name of the country:
The country name must be typed in capital letters.
Font – italic, font size – 13 PT, centered.
Abstract should be no more than 10 lines, which summarizes the purpose and conclusions of the paper contained therein.
Font – italic, font size – 12 PT.
Alignment — width.
Font size – 12 PT, line spacing – single, paragraph – 1 cm.
Alignment — width.
Formulas are typed in editors: Math Type or Equation editor.
The numbering of formulas is on the right side
The figures should be placed within the work field. The caption is under the figure . The name formatting and number of the figure – regular font size – 11 PT, centered, spacing – single. After the figure caption there should be a space before the following text. Please note that there should not be a dot after the figure title.
Tables should be placed within the work field. The numbering of the table is on the left side. The name of the table in the center (font – italic, font size -12 PT.)
Do not use running heads. The page number is bottom centered, starting from the 1st page.
In text citations and sources will appear as follows:
Text of the paper … text of the paper .
Hyperlinks are used only for the resources from the Internet.
The list of references is placed at the end of the paper. Font size 12 PT. Alignment — width.  Surname and initials of the author/authors (in italics), name, imprint, including the name of the publishing office, etc.
Institute of Information and Computational Technologies
CS MES RK, Kazakhstan
A brief description of the subject of the report and its conclusions.
Text of the report
1. Kovalev A.M., Rules of registration of scientific papers / A.M.Kovalev. – Moscow.: publishing house BB, 1999. – p.167.
2. Shattok M., Dearing on governance – the wrоng prescription / M. Shattok // Higner education quart. – Oxford: N.Y., 1998. – Vol.52, N. 2. – pp.35-47.
For resources from the INTERNET:
3. Surin A.V. 10 years of management training at Moscow University: experience and problems. – http://e-journal.spa.msu.ru/images/File/2003/surin.pdf (date of online view is shown within the brackets). download sample of report layout
The letter should attach a file to the application, which should contain:
1) Full name of authors;
2) Place of work and position of authors;
3) Form of participation – full-time or part-time;
4) Paper title;
5) preferred form of presentation: plenary, section, poster;
6) E-mail. The Organizing Committee reserves the right of final decision of the report form and manuscripts will not be returned.